Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Mar 16, 2021

My son had the Oculus Quest 2 for less than 2 weeks when it stopped working. It's been over 3 months and 43 emails to date where they keep asking irrelevant questions to try and delay the warranty repair.

They are either out of product or this is their tactic to get people to give up.

I plan to file a complaint with the FTC and BBB.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY DIRECT FROM OCULUS, go through a retailer that you can spark to directly.

Comments

#2020173

I don't even know what that is. Never heard of it.

I'm too lazy to check it out or even care. You're supposed to tell me-it's incumbent upon the writer to provide details to the uninformed.

Who knows? I may have been sympathetic.

#2020216
@PissedConsumer2020173

This is my post. Sorry for not giving a better description.

Oculus is a Facebook owned virtual reality video game system that uses a headset to immerse you into the game in 3-D.

The Quest 2 is the model of headset we bought. Facebook is a social media platform that prides itself on censoring truth and pushing a left-leaning narrative that is slowly making people more ignorant and pushing racism.

Oculus VR Reviews